Anchoring & doweling - crack injectioN
concrete demolition - repair
- The Cracker
- Miracle Bond
- Non-Sag, Easy to dispense, Multi-Purpose Repair Epoxy
- Flexible Polyurea for filling Control Joints, Saw cuts and active Cracks
- World’s strongest Anchoring & Doweling Epoxy
- High-Strength, Non-Sag Doweling Epoxy
CONCRETE ACCESORIES REBAR SUPPORT
- Plastic Rebar Chairs & Mesh Supports
- Rebar & Mesh Spacers
- Transportation Accessories
- Prestressed Accessories
Preco Rebar Supports and Spacers are designed to be used for vertical and/or horizontal applications to ensure the rebar is held in place during concrete placement.
- Plastic Supports and Spacers provide maximum rust protection
HARDENERS & DENSIFIERS
•HD-1000 - With a proven track record in both quality and performance for dust proofing and hardening slabs, the HD-1000 is ideal for projects such as parking structures and large industrial complexes.
•HD-2000 Colloidal - An alternative hardener that does well in dust proofing and hardening slabs. The HD-2000 Colloidal also can be used in with polishing concrete, parking structures and other industrial or commercial
L2 Lithium Based Densifier - A new generation of blended technologies which react in the nano-molecular level of concrete. The result from this reaction is a reforming of the concrete slab for superior performance in both hardening and densifying for polished concrete.
POLYURETHANE WATERSTOP &
- Water Cut-Off Injection Grouting
- Soil Stabilization
- Void Filling and Slab lifting
- Crack and Joint sealing in Sewers and Manholes
- Concrete Repair
For more than 25 years, Azo-Grout™ polyurethane-based grouts have successfully diverted water from penetrating parking garages, water dams, pedestrian tunnels, construction mines, sewer systems and a variety of other concrete infrastructures.
ROOF COATING, REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
- EVER-THANE COOL ROOF SYSTEM
- SILTHANE COOL ROOF COATING SYSTEM
- EVER-SILIC COOL ROOF SYSTEM
A FULL RANGE OF LIQUID APPLIED ROOF COATING PRODUCTS AND SYSTEMS
SILICONES & POLYURETHANE SEALANTS
- SILICONE SEALANTS
- ACRYLIC SEALANTS
- PU 25, 40, 50 & 60
- HYBRID SEALANTS
- SELF LEVELING POLYURETHANE
- HDPE CARTRIDGES
- A wide range of PU Sealant product range with different Shore A hardness values.
- Excellent recovery and pliability properties.
- Pedestrian Decks
- Vehicular Decks
- Membrane Waterproofing
We have a coating solutions for contractors, architects and specifiers; we offer a wide range of cost-effective, custom formulated, decorative, single & plural component, aromatic & aliphatic, low VOCs, roller, squeegee, trowel and slurry applied polyurethane waterproof coatings for your harsh environmental and service conditions.
Two types of leak repair resins:
Hydrophilic grouts are used to stop leaks through cracks and joints in underground structures. When cracks or joints open and close with temperature changes, a tight water seal and bond is maintained due to the flexibility of a hydrophilic grout.
Hydrophobic grouts are typically used to fill voids and stabilize soils due to their low viscosity, high expansion rate, and ability to set up under wet conditions without diluting. When injected into loose soil or voids, it expands and replaces any water present.
- PVC Waterstop, to seal concrete joints to prevent water or liquid filtration
- Manufactured as a continuous strip with side ridges and central bulb.
- Available in black , white and special colors and sizes
- 100% Top virgin resin
- PVC Waterstop are designed for use in concrete construction containing joints with one or more sides of the joint subject to hydrostatic pressure. They are used as a barrier within the joint to prevent the passage of liquid through or across the joint.
- In Constructions where concrete will be in direct contact with water, such as: Tunnels, Parking lots, Reservoirs, Underground works, etc.
GeoTree Solutions is a leading global provider of highly engineered solutions for repairing, rehabilitating, strengthening and protecting critical infrastructure spanning the water and wastewater, oil and gas, industrial, and civil sectors.
GeoTree’s premium geopolymer solutions, geosynthetic cementitious composite mats, and onshore/offshore structural strengthening products can be applied to culverts, sewers, slopes, berm and tank containment areas, or civil structure repairs. The GeoTree portfolio is unmatched—offering unique, robust and versatile products for a multitude of applications.
CARBON FIBER REIMBURSMENT
- Carbon Fiber micro bars are pre-cured – no onsite impregnation
- Open Construction of strand sheet facilitates bond to substrate
- Adhesive bond line can be visually inspected for consistency.
- Can be spliced by overlapping
- Easy to slit to desired width.
- High modulus versions ideally suited for strengthening steel structures.
- Can be used to retrofit steel structures where welding is dangerous or not allowed
- Unidirectional reinforcement sheets consisting of an assembly of pre-cured carbon fiber micro bars.
- Strand Sheets combine the best features of traditional wet lay-up fabric and precured plate FRP system.
- Carbon strand sheets are non-reactive.